What Services Does Victory Title & Escrow Provide?
- Full service title agency
- Customer service focused
- We will close anywhere
- Conducting Settlements morning, evening or weekends
At Victory Title & Escrow, we offer residential and commercial customers a timely, professional real estate closing for property located in ALL counties for the states of Tennessee and Alabama. We believe the customer’s convenience matters and by providing the time and place of your closing be determined by YOU the customer, and/or the Real Estate Professional whether you are refinancing or purchasing a home.
We assist a variety of lending institutions, including Lenders, Banks, Mortgage Brokers and Private Lenders in connection with all aspects of real estate lending. We offer the broadest range of quality, cost-competitive real estate closing services, priding ourselves o professionalism and accuracy.
What do we provide?
- Close purchase transactions whether it is new construction or an existing home.
- Close refinances
- Close commercial transactions
- Prepare a power of attorney
- 1031 tax exchange
- We can write and review real estate contracts
- Prepare warranty deeds
- Prepare quit claim deeds
- Clear title defects prior to closing
- Prepare subordination agreements and release of liens
- Handle estate conveyances
Our basic coverage protects against:
- Someone claiming an ownership interest in your title.
- Leases, contracts or options affecting your title.
- Someone claiming to have rights affecting your title due to forgery or impersonation.
- Someone having a right to limit your use of the land.
- Unmarketability of your title.
- A defective title.
In addition to the coverage provided in the traditional Owner’s Policy, the HPT Policy offers new and expanded coverages, for a total of 29 covered risks. Now you can purchase coverage against losses caused by:
- Zoning violations
- Subdivision law violations
- Improvements that encroach into as easement
- Building permit violations
- Covenants, conditions and restrictions
- Lack of vehicular and pedestrian access
- Supplemental assessments arising as a result of construction or transfer prior to the policy date
- Damage to your house caused from some with easement rights (Note: Some coverage’s are subject to deductibles & liability caps.)
- Someone refuses to by your land because your neighbors’ structures are on you land
- Your house or lawn and trees are being damaged by someone with rights to dig a well or mine
The HPT Policy provides more coverage than ever before. Now you can have peace of mind that your title is protected, thereby increasing the resale potential title risks. Victory Title offers more coverage, more protection and more peace of mind.
Does your current title company offer...
- Fast, accurate, friendly service
- After hours closings
- 48 hour turnaround on title searches
- Smooth, worry free closings
- Out of office closings
- Closing anywhere with in the states of tennessee and alabama.
If the answer was “no” to any of the above questions, call or email Victory Title & Escrow...they have the answers and service you are looking for.
Prepare a power of attorney
1031 tax exchanges
We can write and review real estate contracts
Prepare warranty deeds
Clear title defects prior to closing
Prepare subordination agreements and release of liens
Close purchase transactions whether it is new construction or an existing home
Close commercial transactions
Handle estate conveyances
With our 40 years of experience in Tennessee, and now Alabama, with in the title insurance and real estate industry… I feel confident that we can and will service all of your title and closing needs professionally, accurately and on-time. Let us do the work for you!